They are fudging it up again but this has appeared on the DCMS website http://www.culture.gov.uk/images/publications/130130StateofConservation_report_Liverpool.pdf
This is interesting as Unesco did ask for a State of Conservation report but also proposals as to how the UK State Party are to have Liverpool removed from The Unesco "In Danger" List.
What is alarming is how the report waffs on about Liverpool Central Library but it does not mention that Liverpool Library has been sold to a private company and then leased back. http://liverpoolpreservationtrust.blogspot.co.uk/2009/11/liverpool-central-library-is-to-be.html
What is also alarming is how the Chair of the unrecognised World Heritage Steering Group which contains Dr David Fleming and others http://liverpoolpreservationtrust.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/liverpools-world-heritage-steering.html is allowed to see it first.
http://liverpoolpreservationtrust.blogspot.co.uk/2010/10/world-heritage-steering-group-what.html Ian Wray the Chair, may as well just be employed by Peel Holdings.
A full report has to be submitted to Unesco by February 2013.
Posted by Liverpool Preservation Trust at Monday, August 13, 2012 http://liverpoolpreservationtrust.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/liverpool-on-unesco-in-danger-list.html
Monday, 23 July 2012
Liverpool On Unesco In Danger List-The Official Report-Exclusive
Liverpool – Maritime Mercantile City (United Kingdom of Great Britain and
Northern Island) (C 1150)
Decision: 36 COM 7B.93
The World Heritage Committee,
1. Having examined Document WHC-12/36.COM/7B.Add,
2. Recalling Decision 35 COM 7B.118 adopted at its 35th session (UNESCO, 2011),
3. Acknowledges the information provided by the State Party in regard to the state of conservation of the property and welcomes the progress made in the implementation of the recommendations from the 2006 joint World Heritage Centre/ICOMOS reactive monitoring mission;
4. Notes the results of the November 2011 reactive monitoring mission, including the evaluation of the current conditions of the property, and encourages the State Party to implement its recommendations;
5. Also notes that the Liverpool City Council is inclined to grant consent to the application submitted by the developer and expresses its serious concern at the potential threat of the proposed development of Liverpool Waters on the Outstanding Universal Value of the property;
Decisions report – 36th session of the World Heritage Committee (Saint-Petersburg, 2012) page 133
6. Urges the State Party to reconsider the proposed development to ensure that the architectural and town-planning coherence, and the conditions of authenticity and integrity of the property are sustained;
7. Considers that the proposed development of Liverpool Waters constitutes a potential danger to the World Heritage property and, therefore, decides to inscribe Liverpool –Maritime Mercantile City (United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland) on the List of World Heritage in Danger, with the possibility of deletion of the property from the World Heritage List, should the current project be approved and implemented;
8. Requests the State Party to develop, in consultation with the World Heritage Centre and the Advisory Bodies, a proposal for the Desired state of conservation for the removal of the property from the List of World Heritage in Danger and a set of corrective measures, for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013;
9. Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, a report on the state of conservation of the property and on the steps taken to implement the above-mentioned recommendations Also requests the State Party to submit to the World Heritage Centre, by 1 February 2013, a report on the state of conservation of the property and on the steps taken to implement the above-mentioned recommendations for examination by the World Heritage Committee at its 37th session in 2013.
Salford Star - SALFORD UKIP GENERAL ELECTION CANDIDATE STANDS DOWN OVER ‘ODIOUS’ INTEGRATION AGENDA - Star date: 27th April 2017 CANDIDATE CITES ‘IGONORANT’, ‘UNACCEPTABLE’, ‘VILE’... ‘RELIGIOUS BIGOTRY’ AND ‘MUSLIM BASHING’ OF UKIP I do not wish to have my...